For individual profiles and contact details, please visit our people directory or simply enter a name right here.
Established in 1896, we are one of Australasia’s leading intellectual property law firms. Our clients are based in New Zealand, Australia and throughout the world.
Our mission is to help you achieve and maintain a commercial advantage by protecting, developing, commercialising and enforcing your intellectual property assets.
We will work with you to understand your wider commercial objectives and provide pragmatic, cost-effective advice specific to your needs.
Baldwins offers a consolidated approach to managing your intellectual property throughout Australasia.
Baldwins is proud to sponsor the 2016 Air New Zealand Cargo ExportNZ Awards. An outstanding cross-section of New Zealand companies... read more
- Google writes history
- Equity Crowdfunding and Intellectual Property
- Before you play, “check” if...
- Baldwins finalists at Australasian Law Awards
- Kiddee Case allowed to ride-on
- “Batmobile” decision stands, as...
- Geographical Indications Bill first reading