For individual profiles and contact details, please visit our people directory or simply enter a name right here.
Established in 1896, we are one of Australasia’s leading intellectual property law firms. Our clients are based in New Zealand, Australia and throughout the world.
Our mission is to help you achieve and maintain a commercial advantage by protecting, developing, commercialising and enforcing your intellectual property assets.
We will work with you to understand your wider commercial objectives and provide pragmatic, cost-effective advice specific to your needs.
Baldwins offers a consolidated approach to managing your intellectual property throughout Australasia.
When it comes to famous trade marks, no other fashion house compares to the distinction and recognition afforded to Louis... read more
- Baldwins named in WTR1000 2016
- 2015 chemistry prize winner(s) recogonised
- Baldwins' MBE Prize Winner
- Computer implemented patents still out of...
- A new look for a new year
- 2014 global IP stats realeased
- .brands – the growth of new domains