Entries for AmCham Success & Innovation Awards now open!
Monday 16th May 2016
Baldwins is a proud sponsor of the 2016 American Chamber of Commerce in New Zealand – DHL Express Success & Innovation Awards. These awards celebrate business achievement between New Zealand and the United States.
The annual Success & Innovation Awards provide an opportunity to showcase those companies that have demonstrated imagination, innovation and entrepreneurship, as well as honour and celebrate their achievements. Baldwins’ partner Wes Jones will be involved as a judge at the 2016 awards.
The Award categories are:
- Exporter of the Year to the USA - with export revenues to the USA up to NZ $1 million
- Exporter of the Year to the USA - revenues from NZ $1 million to NZ $10 million and
- Exporter of the Year to the USA - revenues over NZ $10 million
- Importer of the Year from the USA
- Investor of the Year for New Zealand companies investing in the US, as well as US companies investing in New Zealand
- The Eric & Kathy Hertz Award for Citizen Diplomacy
A Supreme Award winner will be selected from the winners of each of these categories.
Entries are now open and close 5pm on 10th June. Award winners will be announced at a gala dinner at the Pullman Hotel on 18th August 2016. Find out more about the awards and how to apply here.