Air New Zealand Cargo ExportNZ Awards 2016 Entries Open
Wednesday 2nd March 2016
Baldwins is proud to sponsor the 2016 Air New Zealand Cargo ExportNZ Awards.
It’s time for exporters to shine and share their success stories. Judges of the Air New Zealand Cargo ExportNZ Awards 2016 – Auckland and Waikato, are looking for exporters from a range of sectors to enter into this year’s awards. Baldwins' partner Tim Jackson will be a judge in the Commercialisation of Innovation for Export category for another year.
ExportNZ Auckland has been running the awards since 2009, as part of its mission to champion the value of exporting for New Zealand and New Zealanders. This year, members of the Waikato division of ExportNZ will also be eligible to enter the awards, effectively making it the most significant event for exporters to enter into.
Air New Zealand Cargo ExportNZ Awards 2016
1. Westpac Exporter of the Year (export revenue over $25million)
2. QBE Insurance Exporter of the Year (export revenue under $25million)
3. BDO Exporter of the Year (export revenue $1million - $10million)
4. Endace Services Exporter of the Year (export revenue $1million - $10million)
5. TNT Emerging Exporter of the Year
6. Baldwins Intellectual Property Best Use of Commercialisation for Export
7. Quantium Solutions Best Use of E-Commerce for Export
8. Supreme Winner (selected from the winners of award categories 2-5)
9. Simmonds Stewart Exporters Champion (for exemplary services to export)
Entries for the awards are now open and close on Friday 18th March. The 2016 awards will be presented at a black-tie gala dinner on Thursday, June 23 at The Langham Hotel, Auckland.
The awards are a great opportunity to recognise New Zealand's export successes and we hope to see you in June.