Entries for AmCham DHL Express Success & Innovation Awards 2017 now open
Monday 1st May 2017
Baldwins is a proud sponsor of the 2017 American Chamber of Commerce in New Zealand – DHL Express Success & Innovation Awards. The Awards celebrate business achievement between New Zealand and the United States.
The annual Success & Innovation Awards provide an opportunity to showcase those companies that have demonstrated imagination, innovation and entrepreneurship, as well as honour and celebrate their achievements.
The Award categories are:
- Exporter of the Year to the USA - with export revenues to the USA up to NZ $1 million
- Exporter of the Year to the USA - revenues from NZ $1 million to NZ $10 million and
- Exporter of the Year to the USA - revenues over NZ $10 million
- Importer of the Year from the USA
- Investor of the Year for New Zealand companies investing in the US, as well as US companies investing in NZ
- Bilateral Service Award for education, science, research, culture, arts, sports and other sectors
- Contribution to Tourism Award
The winners of the Importer, Exporter and Bilateral Service awards receive a return Economy Plus airfare to anywhere in the USA from United Airlines.
A Supreme Award winner is selected from winners of each of these Awards. AmCham also makes an award to the Member/Supporter of the Year.
Entries are now open and close 5pm on 31 May and we encourage all those who are eligible to enter. Award winners will be announced at a gala dinner at the Pullman Hotel on 3 August 2016. Find out more about the awards and how to apply here.