Celebrating Success at the 2015 AmCham DHL Express Success & Innovation Awards
Friday 4th September 2015
Congratulations to Baldwins’ client Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Ltd, winners of the Exporter of the Year to the USA over $5M and the overall Supreme Award winners at the 16th annual AmCham DHL Express Success & Innovation Awards.
The team from Baldwins enjoyed a great evening at the Awards supporting the finalists and congratulating this year’s winners. 2015 marks Baldwins’ 16th year as a founding sponsor and corporate partner of the Awards.
“We value our longstanding partnership with AmCham New Zealand and the annual Success & Innovation Awards. While the judging process is always challenging, it is reflective of the high calibre of New Zealand companies that the Awards attract as entrants each year. Celebrating success in the import and export sectors between New Zealand and the USA is something we are very passionate about, and proud to support.” - Wes Jones, Partner and Awards judge
The complete list of winners is as follows:
- Importer of the Year from the USA: Protempo Ltd
- Investor of the Year to or from the USA: Bessemer Venture Partners for investment in Rocket Lab
- Exporter of the Year – under NZ$500,000: Fuel50
- Exporter of the Year – NZ$500,001 – $5M: Aranz Medical Ltd
- Exporter of the Year – over NZ$5M: Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Ltd
- Trevor Eagle Memorial Award – AmCham Supporter of the Year: Eric Mahoney
- Eric & Kathy Hertz Award for Citizen Diplomacy: New Zealand Robotics Charitable Trust
- Supreme Award Winner: Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Ltd
Congratulations to all the finalists and the winners at this year’s awards.
For further information see: www.amcham.co.nz
From L-R: Wes Jones (Baldwins) with Debbie Schultz (Fuel50), Peter Waring (Fuel50), Anne Fulton (Fuel50) and the Rt Hon John Key - Fuel50 winners of the ‘Exporter of the Year <$500,000’ Award.