Entries for AmCham DHL Express Success & Innovation Awards 2018 now open
Thursday 17th May 2018
Baldwins is a proud sponsor of the 2018 American Chamber of Commerce in New Zealand – DHL Express Success & Innovation Awards. The Awards celebrate business achievement between New Zealand and the United States.
Calling all Importers, Exporters, Investors, Tourism promoters, Bilateral Connectors, Entrepreneurs/Innovators with the USA - benchmark your business against others and see if you can take out the Supreme award.
A new award has been introduced this year - the Entrepreneur/Innovator Award for an individual who has show leadership and innovation in doing business with the USA
The Award categories are:
- Exporter of the Year to the USA - with export revenues to the USA up to NZ $1 million
- Exporter of the Year to the USA - revenues from NZ $1 million to NZ $10 million and
- Exporter of the Year to the USA - revenues over NZ $10 million
- Importer of the Year from the USA
- Investor of the Year for New Zealand companies investing in the US, as well as US companies investing in NZ
- Bilateral Connections Award for education, science, research, culture, arts, sports and other sectors
- Contribution to Tourism Award Bilateral Entrepreneur/Innovator of the Year
The winners of the Importer, Exporter, Bilateral Connections and Contribution to Tourism awards receive a return Economy Plus airfare to anywhere in the USA from United Airlines.
A Supreme Award winner is selected from winners of each of these Awards.
Entries are now open and close 5pm on 31 May and we encourage all those who are eligible to enter. Award winners will be announced at a gala dinner at the Pullman Hotel on 16 August 2018.
For more information and to enter, see the AmChamNZ website.