Baldwins Law Limited
Anna assists clients with a wide range of trade mark matters, including registration, protection and enforcement.
Anna specialises in prosecuting trade mark applications through to registration. She assists international clients mainly with opposition, revocation and co-existence matters in Australia and New Zealand. Anna also has extensive experience with trade mark protection in the Pacific Islands. Her clients include international companies in the cosmetic, hospitality, clothing and consumer goods industries.
Before joining Baldwins in July 2007, Anna worked at Herbert Smith and Clifford Chance in London. She began her intellectual property career at the Intellectual Property Office of New Zealand (IPONZ) as a senior trade mark examiner.
Anna enjoys helping her clients to achieve a positive outcome and loves seeing their trade marks being used in the marketplace. She also enjoys working in the social atmosphere of our Wellington office. Anna commutes to and from a Wairarapa farm where she lives with her husband and two young boys.
- Trade mark searching
- Protection and prosecution of trade marks
- Trade mark revocation
- Fair Trading Act and passing off
- NZIPA - New Zealand Institute of Patent Attorneys - Student Member
- Barrister & Solicitor of the High Court of
- 2001 Bachelor of Laws – University of Otago, Dunedin
- 2001 Bachelor of Arts (History major) – University of Otago, Dunedin