Baldwins Law Limited
Chelsea assists clients in intellectual property advice and dispute resolution.Chelsea is a New Zealand barrister and solicitor specialising in intellectual property advice and dispute resolution. She works with clients on copyright and trade marks, offering advice in various areas including infringement and enforcement.
Chelsea has experience in a diverse range of industries. Before joining Baldwins, Chelsea worked in the public sector advising on copyright policy. Prior to this, Chelsea spent several years as a project manager in music education and outreach for one of New Zealand’s largest arts organisations.
Chelsea has completed degrees in both law and music, majoring in musicology, and is a violinist. With her arts background, Chelsea has a particular interest in issues that affect the creative sector and is passionate about helping creative people find solutions.
Outside of work, Chelsea plays with a local orchestra and enjoys exploring new food places.
- Copyright advice
- Trade mark advice, oppositions, revocations
- Policy and regulatory law
- Music industry
- Enforcement and dispute resolution
- Barrister and Solicitor of the High Court of New Zealand
- 2018 Bachelor of Laws (Hons), University of Auckland
- 2018 Bachelor of Music, University of Auckland