Marketing Executive | Auckland
Emma is responsible for the management and implementation of Baldwins’ marketing activities.In her role as Marketing & Communications Executive, Emma works closely with the general manager, management team and professional staff to manage and implement marketing activities across Baldwins’ three offices.
She is the best point of contact for enquiries relating to Baldwins’ involvement in events, conferences, media, advertising and sponsorships.
Emma joined Baldwins in 2012, completing an internship with the firm before progressing to her current marketing role. She has a keen interest in intellectual property and is a registered trans-Tasman patent attorney.
- Registered Patent Attorney (Australia and New Zealand)
- 2013 MBioEnt (Hons), University of Auckland
- 2011 BSc. (Biological Sciences), University of Auckland
Publications & Citations
"Investing in intellectual property: Early-stage investors' attitudes towards intellectual property assets", Emma L. Senior, Thesis submitted for the Degree of Masters of BioScience Enterprise at the University of Auckland (2013)
Articles by Emma Senior
- 13 04 2017Baldwins recognised among top IP firms in Australasia
- 01 03 2016Baldwins’ attorneys ranked ‘Best Lawyers’ in New Zealand 2016
- 02 02 2016World’s leading trade mark professionals announced: Baldwins included in WTR1000 2016 rankings
- 17 11 20152015 Asia IP Awards - Baldwins maintains top spots as Trade Mark and Copyright Firm of the Year
- 30 04 20152015 Air New Zealand Cargo ExportNZ Awards finalists found
- 04 12 2014Baldwins wins multiple awards at the 2014 Asia IP Awards
- 20 11 2014Baldwins’ client turns up the heat: LanzaTech voted hottest company in bioenergy
- 30 09 2014Full Federal Court confirms isolated genes to remain patent eligible in Australia
- 11 07 2014Law Reforms Influence Demand for Patents Down Under
- 12 09 2013Micro-organisms to Remain Patentable Subject Matter in New Patents Act