Patent Executive | Auckland
Gunjan is a patent specialist with expertise across the various fields of engineering.
Gunjan specialises in patents, namely conducting freedom to operate searches, patentability and validity searches, drafting patent specifications, prosecuting patent applications, and advising clients on patentability issues.
She has expertise across a range of engineering domains including mechanical engineering, medical technology areas, computer related inventions, electronics engineering and packaging.
Prior to joining Baldwins in 2013, Gunjan worked with a leading Indian law firm as a patent specialist and registered Indian patent agent. She is currently studying toward qualification as a registered patent attorney in New Zealand and Australia.
- Patent searching
- Patent filing and examination
- Mechanical engineering
- Electrical and electronics engineering
- Medical technologies
- NZIPA - New Zealand Institute of Patent Attorneys – Student member
- Registered Indian Patent Agent
- 2012 Post Graduate Diploma in Management - Kuruksheta University
- 2006 Bachelor of Technology (Electronics & Communication Engineering) - International Management Institute in New Delhi