Baldwins Law Limited
Helen advises clients on the development and protection of their trade marks in New Zealand and overseas.Helen advises on the protection and management of commercial intellectual property with a focus on trade marks and copyright.
Before joining Baldwins in 2016, Helen completed a semester abroad studying law in Stockholm, Sweden, and interned for a summer in-house at a large multi-national in Shanghai. Helen is currently studying towards her New Zealand Patent Attorney qualification.
In her spare time, Helen can be found making the most of the great outdoors (weather permitting) or holed up inside with a novel or two.
- Trade marks
- Copyright, passing off, Fair Trading Act
- Opposition and infringement matters
- IP licensing and commercial agreements
- Barrister and Solicitor of the High Court of New Zealand
- 2016 Bachelor of Laws, University of Auckland
- 2016 Bachelor of Arts (Double Major in History and Politics), University of Auckland