Trade Mark Executive
Baldwins Intellectual Property
Ingrid specialises in helping local and international clients protect their brands and enforce their trade mark rights in New Zealand, Australia and internationally.Ingrid’s advice for local and international clients covers trade mark protection, enforcement and management, as well as associated intellectual property matters. Ingrid has advised clients across a range of industries including the food & beverage, sports, tobacco and horticultural industries.
Ingrid joined Baldwins in 2006, working initially in a Legal Executive capacity and qualifying as an Australian Trade Marks Attorney in 2019.
Outside of work, Ingrid enjoys spending time with her family, reading/writing and keeping fit with yoga and running.
- Trade mark searching
- Trade mark registration for local and international clients
- Trade mark portfolio management
- Trade mark strategy
- Enforcement matters including oppositions and infringements.
- Registered Trade Mark Attorney (Australia)
- Bachelor of Arts, Rhodes University, South Africa (2001)