Dr Sudhanshu Ayyagari
Baldwins Intellectual Property
Sudhanshu helps clients to obtain commercially valuable patent and registered design protection in New Zealand, Australia and overseas.Sudhanshu handles patent matters in our electronics, computing and mechanical engineering teams. He has experience in the telecommunications, consumer products, electronics & electrical engineering, computer software, medical technologies and semiconductor industry sectors.
Sudhanshu’s work focuses on patent application prosecution and dispute resolution before the New Zealand, Australian and overseas patent offices. He also advises on patentability and freedom to operate.
Before joining Baldwins, Sudhanshu completed a PhD in Electrical and Computer Engineering at the University of Canterbury. His research targeted the use of novel computing architectures to detect/ predict future transient events in the brain. Sudhanshu’s PhD included work as a research assistant in the university’s Human Interface Technology laboratory developing new technologies in biomedical engineering, human computer interaction and augmented reality.
Sudhanshu is always keen to understand how new innovations work and their potential commercial applications. He particularly enjoys working alongside the leading innovators and young entrepreneurs of the future.
- Patentability advice
- Patent prosecution
- Registered design protection
- Freedom to operate reports
- IP strategy
- Electrical & computer engineering
- ICT and computer related technologies
- Software engineering
- Electrical and electronic technologies
- Mechanical and manufacturing inventions
- Doctor of Philosophy (Electrical and Computer Engineering), University of Canterbury
- 2011 Bachelor of Technology (Electronics & Communications Engineering), Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati