Tobias Larsson Hogman
Baldwins Intellectual Property
Tobias specialises in medical device, electromechanical and computer software related patents in New Zealand and overseas.Tobias has extensive experience in clearance related work involving freedom to operate and infringement opinions. He has been involved in several oppositions before the European Patent Office. Tobias also handles drafting and prosecution of patent applications, as well as deriving patent strategies for his clients.
Before joining Baldwins, Tobias worked for more than 12 years at a well reputed European patent law firm based in Sweden. In 2011, he worked as an external contractor for Baldwins in our Auckland office.
After office hours Tobias likes to pilot around New Zealand in fixed wing aircraft and hike in Auckland’s ranges with his friends and family.
- Freedom to operate and infringement opinions
- Patent drafting and prosecution
- Patent searching
- Electromechanical engineering, physics, optics, medical devices, computer related inventions
- 2003 M.Sc. Engineering Physics
- European Patent Attorney
- Authorised Swedish Patent Attorney