IP agreements & commercial contracts
Successful business relationships are often built on trust - but when a relationship breaks down or issues arise, it can be helpful to fall back upon a comprehensive document that outlines terms and conditions agreed at the outset. Our commercial team are expert at negotiating, reviewing, drafting and managing these vital IP agreements.
Well drafted contracts are the foundation of success
Regardless of your industry, entering into robust commercial contracts will be critical to success. Add intellectual property into the mix and it becomes even more imperative that you seek specialist advice. Get it right and you will add value to your business. Underestimate the importance of a contract and you could place your business relationships at risk and incur loss.
Contract experts close at hand
Drawing on our depth of experience across a range of industries, we can provide seamless intellectual property, regulatory and trade practices advice. Working closely with you, we will help you negotiate, review, draft and manage the commercial side of your business. From a simple confidentiality agreement to a more complex joint venture or collaborative research agreement, our commercial lawyers will help you get it right.
We can advise on:
Intellectual property agreements
- selling or buying intellectual property;
- licensing intellectual property to others;
- non-disclosure and confidentiality agreements; and
- research and development agreements.
Commercial contracts and documents
- distribution and merchandising;
- terms of trade;
- joint ventures;
- technology and material transfers;
- sponsorship and promotion;
- information technology and communications;
- company structures (incl. shareholding and constitutions);
- procurement; and
- business sale and purchase.
So before signing on the dotted line, contact us to speak with one of our commercial lawyers today.